my wishlistFlickrInstagramTumblrEtsyDeviantArtElfwoodTwitterLastFM

Tuesday, 2 August 2011

3 Wishes Faery Fest

Ooh, it's been a long while since I've written here. I want to get back into blogging again on a regular basis, so we'll see how it goes. I never go on LiveJournal either, ho hum.

Lot of things have happened since I last posted here... but I can't remember what they were.

For now, have some phootz of the 3 Wishes Faery Fest I went to with Monkey, Leroy, Fiend and Naomi (aka Brian Molkovich. Don't ask.) I also met many lovely people there, including Juli, Bryony, Bruce, and Oli.









My friends are fucking gorgeous. And every single one of us has fucking amazing hair.

4 comments:

  1. It was AMAAAAZING to meet you all, I was so excited hehehe <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT BRIAN MOLKOVICH!!!!!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Juliet And I'm sure we'll meet again sometiiiime! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Leroy I WILL NEVER FORGEEEEET!!! :D

    ReplyDelete